Saturday, February 11, 2017

Talking About Twenty One Pilots, Melanie Martinez, and Panic! At The Disco



Whoo, I am just on a posting spree today! Okay, so I wanted to talk a bit about my favorite music and bands. Number one has to be twenty one pilots. They just make me more depressed at times, but at others they lift my spirits. I will now show my loyalty to the Skeleton Crew by listing all the TOP songs I like to listen to regularly and linking them to the YouTube video's, so you may listen to them to. Because I'm that bored.


I am also proud to say I can rap along to Ride, Heavydirtysoul, Lane Boy, and Guns For Hands. :) yeee

Favorite Artist number two : Melanie Martinez! I like listening to the night core versions of her songs, but the regular ones are good as well. Here's another list, with some more links. Yaaaayyy..


Favorite number threeeeeee.... Panic! At The Disco. If you spell it without the exclamation point, you are trash. Theyre the first Emo band I listened too, and they introduced me to the Emo Trinity (Panic! At The Disco, My Chemical Romance, and Fall Out Boy), and then I fell down the spiraling hole of Halsey and Melanie....

Anyway, these are my fav songs from P!ATD. Brendon Urie is bae <3

And..... of course....
I'm sorry Brendon Urie.

Anyways, that's my list of preferred music. Its really late, and I'm just watching Jenna Marbles right now. My next post will probably be about my favorite anime's. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment