Saturday, February 11, 2017

Talking About 'Syrup and the Ultimate Sweet'




         I'm boooored, so I made THIS. My own freaking BlogSpot. Right now I'm watching Nathan Zed, or The Third Pew. He's amazing and hilarious. Here, his channel.

         I was thinking of making a 'Syrup and The Ultimate Sweet' walkthrough, 'cause I really like that game and I didn't find a good walkthrough online, so I guess that's what this post is gonna be about. Syrup and the Ultimate Sweet, lets go!

         You can get the game here. It's downloadable, and its free, but there is a tip-if-you-want system if you want to support the creator. :)

         My favorite character has to be a tie between Pastille and Gumdrop. The art style is so cute, and the story is cool as well. I never really liked Butterscotch, (she can go fuck herself at times) but, ya know, I don't care. Its a gud game though.

         My favorite ending is.... of the Good Endings is the Pastille end, of the bad endings is the Candibal end.

         Heres a link to my walkthrough, and I'm gonna go eat cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment